Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | RSS
Today we are joined by Miles Russel. He’s an attorney by trade, but he’s learned his fair share about how to get healthy while on his path to health and fitness. He shares his story of how he found keto and how it’s worked for him, providing some great tips to keep in mind when losing a lot of weight and how to stay motivated. This is, as always, a great episode you will not want to miss.
- Goats have regional accents,
- Goats from different regions have a difficult time understanding those from another region
- Crests – a social group of goats.
- Under the Food Drug and Cosmetic act, leaches and maggots are listed as medical devices.
- Formula One(Motor Sport) is called that because each vehicle is governed by a formula that includes the weight of the driver. The drivers have to maintain hydration to make sure they don’t go under-weight at the end of the race.
Contact info for Miles –
Instagram – Telechronn
Flickr – MRuss
Get your tickets today for KetoCon before tickets sell out at http://www.ketocon.org/shop
Check out this recap video of all the awesomeness from KetoCon 2018. 2019 is going to be even better!
WEBSITE : TheKetogenicAthlete.com
PODCAST : The Ketogenic Athlete Podcast
FACEBOOK GROUP : The Ketogenic Athlete
INSTAGRAM : @Ketocounterculture
FACEBOOK GROUP : Ketogenic Success
INSTAGRAM : @Ketovangelist
Ketovangelist Unlimited is now on Patreon. Check it out and all the available benefits now at http://www.patreon.com/ketovangelistunlimited
WEBSITE : Ketovangelistkitchen.com
PODCAST : The Ketovangelist Kitchen Podcast
FACEBOOK GROUP : Ketovangelist Kitchen
Your 28-Day Quick Start Guide To Health, Fat-Burning, & Weight Loss Kickassketo.org/