Today we are joined by the ever so intelligent Thomas Delauer. He’s a life and fitness coach, businessman, TV and youtube star and so much more. We barely scratched the surface on everything we wanted to talk about today. We focus largely on the right mindset and how you can lead your body to health through developing a healthy mind. Lots of great stuff so you might end up wanting to listen a couple times over.
7:37 – Intro to todays guest
9:10 – Fascinating Facts
- The NASA Apollo 11 supposedly landed on the moon powered with computers with less processing power than cell phones today.
- When Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong had to make sure not to close the door behind them when they both left the lunar lander as it didn’t have a handle to open the door on the exterior.
- In the land of freedom(China), there are two Chinese robots that were destroyed because they bashed the communist party in a messaging app.
- The robots names were Baby Q and Chow Bing.
- Polar bear liver is taking the world by storm. 30 grams of their liver will kill a human.
20:11 – Thomas Delauer Q & A
Takeaways that you don’t want to miss:
Living with intent is as simple as knowing what your passion is.
- How do you find what your passion is:
- It’s different for most people.
- Ask yourself, what got you out of bed as a 7-year-old kid
Biohacking tip, take a really hot shower at night before bed and it will help you produce melatonin and reduce serotonin.
Where to find Tom online
For more info about and to join the Ketovangelist Unlimited group check out our website here: http://www.ketovangelistunlimited.com
Make sure to check out our new book Kickass KETO. Now available in print and digital. More info available here: http://carriebrown.com/kickass-keto
Times running out, get your KetoCon tickets ASAP. You know you don’t want to miss out on an even bigger, better conference that’s being planned for this year. Here’s where you can find more details and get your tickets: https://www.ketocon.org/