Today Brian and Danny are joined by one of our own. Rachael Thatcher is a world-class, award-winning strong woman. She’s also a CrossFit coach and uses the Keto way of life to push her to new heights as an athlete. She’s also originally from Australia so Danny and Brian grill her relentlessly regarding the Aussie life and why all the animals and insects in Australia want you to die. She currently lives in Michigan, has recently gotten heavily into rowing, which has in turn gotten Brians wife obsessed with rowing as well, and holds records in that as well. Watch out for her American accent challenge “So, Like Guys…”, it was pretty epic!
Lots of great insight in this episode so you want to make sure you don’t miss a thing.
3:28 – Guest Intro
5:53 – Fascinating Facts
16:00 – Rachael Thatcher Q&A
- The Most Venomous Snake in Australia is the Inland Taipan
- 0.025 potency score (smaller number the more potent)
- Each bite can contact as much as 44mg’s of toxin, enough to kill 25-30 Danny sized humans.
- Australia is basically daring you to survive.
- Scientists discover 7k-10k new insect species every year and there is likely to be 1- 10 million undiscovered species
- In Portugal, all drugs have been decriminalized.
- If police find a supply larger than 10 days worth of personal use, the owner is brought before a dissuasion panel. The panel evaluates the person and prescribes treatment.
- As a result, HIV infections and death by OD has plummeted since legalization.
Where to find Rachael
For more info about and to join the Ketovangelist Unlimited group check out our website here: http://www.ketovangelistunlimited.com
Make sure to check out our new book Kickass KETO. Now available in print and digital. More info available here: http://carriebrown.com/kickass-keto
Get your KetoCon tickets ASAP. You know you don’t want to miss out on an even bigger, better conference that’s being planned for this year. Here’s where you can find more details and get your tickets: https://www.ketocon.org/